Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner.
This entry represents the moving and re-installation of an existing organ for the same congregation in a new location. The original builder was Geo. Kilgen & Son (1887).
Kilgen moved by Harris to new building. Moved again in 1923 to 1728 W. 6th St. (by whom)? Building & organ sold 1927. Used by several denominations after 1927. The Full Gospel Tabernacle, Los Angeles, CA owned it in 1978, & sold the organ through OCH to Holy Rosary R. C., Edmond, WA. [Was this in a chapel of First Baptist at any time?]
Related Instrument Entries: Richard L. Bond (1981) , Geo. Kilgen & Son, Inc. (1887) , Unknown Builder (1923)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit