Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Console
This entry represents the purported electrification of the existing 1860's organ built by an unidentified builder for a location in St. Cloud, MN. and relocated here to St. Joseph's by another unidentified builder in August 1887; and subsequently worked-on in an undocumented manner by the Milwaukee, Wisconsin firm of William Schuelke ca. 1909.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit