Andover Organ Co.
Opus 27, 1957

First Parish Unitarian Universalist

7 Concord Road
Billerica, MA, US

17 Ranks
Instrument ID: 6367 ● Builder ID: 127 ● Location ID: 3041
⬆️ These are database IDs that may change. Don't use as academic reference.VIEW STOPLIST

Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit

Plenum Organ Company

🤝 Instrument entries in Massachusetts sponsored by:

We are grateful for the generous support of our sponsors, who make it possible for us to continue our mission of preserving and promoting the rich history of pipe organs across the globe.

IMAGES

Category:
Only show images in a specific category ☝️

No images are available. If you have pictures of this instrument, please consider sharing them with us.

Something missing?Add Image

STOPLISTS

Selected Item:
View additional stoplist entries if they exist ☝️

Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit

CONSOLES

Selected Item:
View additional console entries if they exist ☝️

Builder: Unknown
Position: Unknown
Design: Unknown
Pedalboard Type: Unknown
Features:
2 Manuals (58 Notes)32 Note Pedal14 Stops16 RegistersMechanical (Unknown) Key ActionMechanical Stop Action

Stop Layout: Unknown
Expression Type: Unknown
Combination Action: Unknown
Control System: Unknown or N/A

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit

DETAILS

Switch between notes, documents, audio, and blowers ☝️
This instrument is: Not Extant and Not Playable in this location

Database Manager on November 30th, 2017:

"Organ built by Samuel S. Hamill of East Cambridge, Mass., in 1869 and evidently moved from an unknown location and altered by him for the Billerica church in 1886; rebuilt and enlarged by the Andover Organ Company of Methuen, Mass., in 1957; destroyed by fire on December 26, 1967." (Boston Organ Club Newsletter, December 1967)


Database Manager on May 28th, 2009:

Updated through online information from Lisa Lucius.


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

The original builder was S. S. Hamill (1869, Opus 369).


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

From unknown location in 1886. Rebuilt & enlarged by Andover. Burned 26 Dec 1967. [Replaced a 1m. Hook, said to have been Op. 2, which was moved to a Lowell church.]

Related Instrument Entries: S. S. Hamill (1890)

Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit

Pipe Organ Database

A project of the Organ Historical Society