Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Originally in Église Ste-Maurice, Thetford Mines. When that church was demolished, the organ was moved to Église Notre-Dame, Thetford Mines. In 2011, organ moved to Église Notre-Dame, Roberval, where it was electrified and enlarged by Lévesque-Roussin.
Related Instrument Entries: Casavant Frères Ltée. (Opus 740, 1918) , Lévesque-Roussin (2011) , Reuter Organ Co. (2017)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit