Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from David Macfarlane. -- The organ was rebuilt by Ernest M. Skinner in 1946. Subsequently rebuilt by Chester Raymond in 1954. Entirely removed for the installation of the Moller in 1966, with the exception of the wooden 16" Subbass which was stoppered for a 32'.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
Related Instrument Entries: Chester A. Raymond (1954)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit